Goody GumDrops

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cocoa Bean Cupcake Cafe

Last week I went to the Cocoa Bean Cupcake Cafe in Provo with my lovely friend and our daughters. It was a cute, modern little shop, with plenty of choices for drinks, and a good selection of cupcakes. They even make drinks with cocoa beans like coffee joints do with coffee beans. I got a cocoa bean cocoa latte (I think that's what it was called?) It was a cold, yummy chocolate drink with really good cocoa flavor, I've been wanting another one ever since, maybe even in a different flavor (they have lots, and it was better than chocolate milk). To go with my tasty drink I had a Love Potion cupcake. When I asked what was in it, they had me at 'ganache', I love GANACHE! It's a chocolate cupcake with cream filling, ganache on top with strawberry frosting. SO tasty. I'm planning on going back to this yummy spot, hopefully sooner than later.

If you've been there, let me know how you liked it and what you got!

No comments: